Valentine's Day with My Hearts

Valentine's Day is always one of my favorite holidays!  The hubby and I don't really exchange gifts, but it's always so fun to embrace heart-shaped everything on this day!  While I was hoping I would have time to make heart-shaped pancakes for Evie this year, time wasn't on my side.  I did, however make sure to dress the girls in cute little heart dresses!  And, of course, I made sure to take plenty of pictures!  :)


This was Evie's first Valentine's day at daycare too.  I wanted to make sure we made some fun valentines for her friends.  So, we cut out some butterfly shapes, Evie colored them with crayons, and then I hot glued some eyes on lollipops to make these fun treats!  Thank you Pinterest for this idea! 


Even though Valentine's Day has come and gone, I still can't help but dress the girls in red and pink.  We just love Valentine's Day! :)



Next holiday on the list...St. Patty's day!  I'll be sure to get our green outfits ready! :) 

1 comment

  1. Love the Valentine's! I hate to see the pretty red and pink holiday go as well! The girl's look so cute all decked out in their Valentine attire!

    ReplyDelete