My First Stitch Fix!

I finally jumped on the Stitch Fix bandwagon!  I've been following many bloggers that have tried it and have heard so many positive things.  I actually filled out a style profile on the website a while ago (while I was pregnant) but knew I wanted to wait a few months after my baby was born before I joined.  I luckily have lost a bit of weight since Emi was born, and so I finally pulled the trigger and decided I wanted to try it out. 

Here are the items I got in my first Stitch Fix!  I would love to hear what you think and if you agree/disagree with my picks!  On a side note...sorry for the poor quality and lighting on these pictures!  I snapped them in a rush at my mom's house during my lunch break from work! :)

#1:  Sweet Rain - Isaac Floral Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse ($48) -- Returned 

This is a shirt that I would probably NEVER pick for myself.  I was not immediately drawn to it when I opened my box, but when I tried it on it was very light and flowy and I love the idea of pairing it with jeans or black pants.  Even though I typically love sheer blouses like this, I decided to pass because I couldn't see myself wearing this more than a couple times.


#2:  Kurt From the Kloth - Maribel Straight Leg Jean ($88) -- Kept

I was super excited to see a pair of jeans in my box!  I have the hardest time finding jeans that fit me right...and I think these do!  They do not slide down (like most of my other jeans) and I love the straight fit.  They are also SUPER comfortable.  Although they were really expensive, I decided to keep these, because I'm sure I will wear them all the time.


#3:  41Hawthorn - Queensland Dolman Jersey Top ($48) -- Returned

I actually really liked this shirt alot.  I'm obsessed with dark purple and the fit on this shirt was right up my alley.  The material is also super soft and I loved the high neckline of this (great for pairing with statement necklaces!)  Even though it was a tough decision, I sent this back because I just couldn't convince myself it was worth the cost.



#4:  Loveappella - Michelle Cross Back Knit Top ($48) -- Returned

I liked the simplicity of this shirt and was attracted to the cross back, but when I tried it on, I just didn't like it.  The cross back looked strange to me, and otherwise it was just really plain.  Definitely not worth the cost in my mind.
  

#5:  Romolo - Starla Ornate Collar Necklace ($44) -- Kept

So...I'm a sucker for jewelry.  I feel like a nice necklace can spice up even the most boring outfit.  This necklace immediately caught my attention.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  It was a no-brainer to keep this one!



Overall, I really liked my Stitch Fix box!!  It was so much fun to receive it and try on all the items!  As a mom to 2 kids, I just don't have time to shop for clothes for myself (nor am I good at picking out clothes) so it is AWESOME to find a service like Stich Fix that will match you up with a stylist and pick items for you!  My wardrobe is in desperate need of a refresh so I am super excited to get new items sent every month.  

I strongly encourage you to sign up to try it for yourself!  If you go for it like I did, please click here to use my referral link!  Thank you!!!

No comments