It's the Little Things - Week 3

Wednesday means it's time to link up again with fellow bloggers Ashley from Words about Waverly and Jess from Sadie Sky Boutique for "It's the Little Things!"


This week, I have been obsessing over Evie's amazingly plump CHEEKS!  I mean, come on...look at this little chipmunk!!  I have come to terms with the fact that these cheeks might not be around forever.  As she has been becoming more and more active, the cheeks may start to deflate a bit, which might make me cry.  So, I'm taking every opportunity to take pictures of her adorable little puffy cheeks now...and kiss them a million times a day too.  Who else can relate?!  Babies/toddlers have the most scrumptious little cheeks!!  This is just another one of the millions of little things that make me smile!
   


 
 

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissy! Your daughter is adorable as well! :)

      Delete
  2. stopping by from the link up! Super cute cheeks! And LOVE LOVE that grey & white sweater! Where is that from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The sweater is from Target, where else!? :) Here's the link: http://www.target.com/p/cherokee-infant-toddler-girls-pullover-sweater/-/A-14634095#prodSlot=medium_1_6&term=girl+sweater

      Delete
  3. So sweet!!! And I love that sweater too...I almost snatched it up for Sadie!

    www.sadieskyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete