Evie is TWO!!

As of Thursday last week my little Evie is officially TWO!  It's hard to believe how quickly the time is passing by.  I can officially no longer refer to her age in "months."  Cue the tears.  I've been super emotional about this transition for some reason (blame the pregnancy?!)  I just can't seem to shake the fact that she's not a baby anymore, and that she's becoming such a little lady!  She makes our hearts so full. :) 

We have her 2 year doctor appointment later this week, so I will save some stats for then, but I wanted to share some pictures from her 2-year photo shoot!  We were able to sneak in some family and maternity shots as well!  I LOVE them!  Big shout out to Jordann Tomasek Photography for the pictures!   Jordann is amazing and I highly recommend her for anyone in the Chicago area!  

I'm also knee-deep in birthday plans!  We are having family over this weekend for a garden/butterfly-themed birthday.  I decided to not go over the top for her birthday but I'm definitely envisioning lots of pastels, flowers, and cute tissue decor!  Stay tuned for lots more birthday fun in the next week!


4 comments

  1. Wow! You have some amazingly gorgeous shots here!!!! I'm so sad about Lily turning two (on the 25th) too. It's just so bittersweet. I think this is the perfect age. Then, again I say that almost monthly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word is she ever sweet!! Gorgeous photo's too! :)

    Scarlett turns two in October and I am already hyper about it... why do they have to grow so quickly!?

    Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up. What amazing photos! My baby is turning two next week as well so I feel your pain :-(

    Come by and say hi www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos!!!!!! Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete