Nursery Inspirations!

Happy Friday everyone! Even though this was a short week due to Labor Day, it seemed that Friday would never get here. But here we are! This weekend, we are planning on doing some major work on the nursery and transforming Evie's room into a big girl room! We have bought Evie a full size mattress and will be converting her crib this weekend. Hopefully she does well with the transition! I will be sure to share some pictures of her big girl room once we make all the changes! In the meantime, I wanted to share an inspiration board I made a while back for the nursery! I am VERY excited to start putting it all together!  We are a bit behind on everything since my due date is in just 5 weeks, but I know we will manage to get everything in place before baby girl #2 arrives!  I am going for a baby pink/aqua/gold theme.  I LOVE the Melissa and Doug giant giraffes and knew I wanted to include that as a main focal piece in the nursery too.  Hopefully it all comes together! :)



1 comment

  1. Love the nursery inspiration board! That picture of the birds in the trees with all the colors is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete