Countdown to Christmas!

Even though we are just 2 weeks post-Thanksgiving, it feels like a distant memory at this point. In fact, by my count, we are just 13 days away from Christmas Eve!! The family and I have been decking the halls as much as possible over the last couple weeks and trying to finalize Christmas shopping. 

 One of the highlights of the last week has been visiting Santa Clause! We were all ready to go visit the Santa at Bass Pro Shop, but couldn’t seem to get out of the house early enough. By the time we were on our way, I called to learn there was AT LEAST a 3 hour wait. So, instead, we headed to our local mall and waited half that time to see Santa. Here’s a look at a couple pictures. ;) Emi was so fixated on Santa and would not look at us despite our many attempts. Two seconds later came the tears. Poor Evie was so confused on why Emi was so upset by Santa and couldn’t even muster a smile! Even though we didn’t get a great picture, these still make me smile and are a priceless memory. 




 We also managed to snap some pictures while the girls were in line. They had a cute little snow palace right before you turned the corner to see Santa with a giant ice throne and nook with “snow!” 





 And then, since I was in desperate need of ordering our Christmas card, I attempted some pictures of the girls at home this week by their Christmas tree in our basement playroom. While I got some decent individual shots, it's mission impossible to get a non-blurry picture of these active little muchkins.  Maybe next year. ;)





 

1 comment

  1. haha aww. I think it is a perfect photo because you'll always have that memory =) And next year it will be totally different. I hate waiting for Santa though ha. You'd think there were be enough of them that everybody could spread it out. I like the snow pictures too. That is a fun extra.

    ReplyDelete