It's the Little Things - Like a Tight Embrace

We're back from Florida and what a great trip it was!  I'll recap it all in the next post, but for now, I wanted to get in my Wednesday "Little Things" post.  There are so many little things I could post about but one thing stood out this week... 

I'm sure that by now most of you have heard about little Ryan's tragic story and have seen the #redballoonsforryan tags all over Instagram.  When I heard about this the other day, my heart just sank.  If you haven't heard, read the story here, but have some tissues handy.  No mother should ever have to lose a child and it broke my heart to read about what happened to Ryan.  With that said, I definitely held Evie a little tighter the last few days and promised myself to treasure ALL the little things and special moments we share together.  Life is short and you never know what God's plan is.   

Enjoying every little moment with Evie in Florida :)
  I wanted to dedicate this post and send all my love to the Saldana family.  Although I do not know them personally, I can't even begin to imagine the pain they are going through and am sending lots of love and prayers their way.  They lost a son, but Heaven definitely gained a beautiful little angel. 


No comments