It's the Little Things - Like Cousinly Love

I'm lucky to have my mom able to watch Evie while I am at work during the day.  My cousin has her son at her mom's house a few days a week as well.  The two grandmas have recently been getting together with the kiddos for some play dates and Evie has been in Heaven!  She loves her cousin Declan "de de" SOOOO much.  Take a peek at some of the cuteness that unfolded when I visited this cute duo the other day during my lunch hour.  It's little moments like these that make me smile.  I hope these two are best of friends as they continue to grow up.  I can't wait to show them these "kissing" pictures one day and watch their faces turn red. haha! :)   
  
 



In other news, today marks 22 weeks of pregnancy for me!  Here's my weekly bumpdate, along with a picture!  


How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of Baby:  Baby is around 1 lb. now and the size of a spaghetti squash
Gender: GIRL!!
Weight Gain:I haven't gained too much weight yet.  I actually lost several pounds in my first few months of pregnancy, and am starting to catch up...hovering around 5-8 lbs.
Symptoms:  Nothing major other than some tossing and turning at night.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream.  Mmmmmm. 
Movement:  I feel baby girl kicking several times a day, especially when I am sitting still at work or on the couch after work.
Sleep:  I've had some crazy and funny dreams and usually wake up a couple times to readjust at night.  The tossing and turning is getting a bit annoying.
Maternity Clothes: Yes.  My jeans are no longer working for me.  It's all about the elastic waistbands and scrunched side tops for this mama. 
What I Miss:  Being able to actively play with Evie.  I'm starting to get some back pain if I bend over too much.  It makes me sad sometimes that I can't be in full-on play mode with her some days.
Best Moment this week:  Cuddling with Evie this weekend in bed for a good 30 minutes. 
Looking Forward To:  Starting to move our office to the basement and making room for the nursery!!

I feel like my belly has popped out like crazy this time!  I'm just over halfway there and feel like I'm 7 months pregnant! 


1 comment

  1. Adorable photos. My mom watches my daughter during the day, too!

    ReplyDelete