It's the Little Things - Like Holding Their Little Hand

We've had such a wonderful last couple days.  Summer weather has kicked in, we announced that we were having another baby girl, and I've been feeling really good lately!  While putting Evie to bed last night, I laid down next to her and she grabbed my hand.  As she was drifting to sleep I couldn't stop staring at her.  I wanted to freeze that moment forever.  In just one short month my little Evie will be 2 years old!  I can't believe it!!  The time is really going by way too quickly.  I just want her to stay little forever!  I didn't want this moment to fade away and couldn't resist snapping this picture. Treasure your time with your little ones all you mamas - it's the little things, like these moments, that make life SO AMAZING.  
 

2 comments

  1. YAY!!! Congrats on the news of another sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on TWO little girls!!! And, what a precious thing to have happen. I keep hoping Aria will want to snuggle to sleep at some point in time. Most of the time I barely get a kiss and a hug before bed.

    ReplyDelete