Celebrating 15 Years Together & Our Wedding!

This month marks exactly 15 years since I started dating my husband.  It's crazy to think I have been with him for practically 1/2 my life!!  While thinking about our journey together, I realized I have never posted any of our wedding photos on my blog!  We celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary this summer.  Time really does fly when you're having fun!  I really do feel extremely blessed that we found each other at such a young age.  I know I picked a perfect life partner and am genuinely excited for the next 50+ years of our marriage together. :)

Our wedding day was perfect.  At least in my eyes.  I was going for simple elegance...with shades of pink. ha.  I was (and still am!) obsessed with peonies and knew they needed to play a big role in my wedding.  Looking back at pictures, I'm so glad I decided to focus on the flowers.  They are in practically every picture and really make a difference.  My advice to anyone getting married - don't let anyone tell you the "small" details aren't important.  To this day, I look back at our pictures and notice all the little details I put into our wedding and it always makes me happy.  Of course, don't make yourself crazy with all the details (because there are ALOT!), but if you love the idea of something - do it!!  

Here are a few pictures from our big day...which feels like it was just yesterday!  









No comments