Easter Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter weekend! Ours was fantastic!  We were lucky to have some of the nicest weather that we have had in a long time in the Chicago area!  It was in the high 60s on Saturday and low 80s on Sunday!  Talk about perfection!  On Saturday morning we packed up our baskets and headed to my parent's house.  We love going to my family church to have our Easter baskets blessed.  This is a Polish tradition that I have loved since I was a little girl and I'm so happy that Evie gets to experience it now!  After we had our baskets blessed, we came back to my parents house to a wonderful Easter Saturday brunch!  After we ate five tons a lot of food, we headed outside to play in the sun.  We set up a little mini egg hunt for Evie.  She loved running around, picking up eggs, then opening them to see what was inside. :)  

On Sunday we headed to Easter morning mass at our local church and then went to my sister-in-law's house to spend the holiday with my husband's side of the family.  Evie had a blast playing with her cousins and we all, again, indulged in delicious home-cooked food.  Did I mention I love being pregnant during holidays?  So much good food to indulge in!  :)  My sister-in-law set up an awesome egg hunt for the kids and they all played outside for the afternoon while the adults sat back with some adult beverages.  It was truly a great holiday weekend, with perfect weather! 



No comments