32 weeks!

So we are getting closer and closer to meeting our new little girl!  This pregnancy seems to have flown by so far!  I'm sure being crazy busy with a 2 year old has something to do with that though! ;)  And I'm sure the next 8 weeks will probably drag on for an eternity...the last weeks always do.  I've wanted to do weekly bumpdates on my blog, but that just didn't happen.  I tried to keep up as best I could though.  I'm looking forward to coming back to this blog and re-reading these updates in the future!  With that, my 32 week ultrasound is below, along with a picture of the growing bump, and some details on pregnancy this week.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

HERE SHE IS!  Baby girl #2 :)
Feeling large lately ;)

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of Baby:  Looks like I am measuring 2 weeks ahead - at 34 weeks!  According to the doc, baby girl is already weighing in at 5lbs...in the 78th percentile!  I am really hoping she does not end up being 10 lbs when I go into labor!  Eek!
Gender: Our recent ultrasound once again confirmed it's definitely a little girl ;)
Weight Gain: Around 15 lbs.
Symptoms:  I'm so lucky to not have very much heartburn or anything up to this point.  Overall I am feeling good.  I've had some Braxton Hicks contractions and some leg cramping at night, but otherwise, all is well!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Dunkin Donuts. Mmmm. haha.
Movement:  Oh yes...baby girl loves is super active and is constantly making her presence in my tummy known.  She definitely won't let me forget she is there. :)
Sleep:  I was never a big fan of the big body pillows, but have started incorporating other small pillows to prop myself up in certain places to make sleep a little more comfortable.
Maternity Clothes: Yes.  I bought a few new pieces recently that are super comfortable.  Being pregnant during the summer is great because you can wear plenty of comfy/flowy dresses and skirts.  I'm very lucky this summer has not been too brutally hot either!!
What I Miss: I really miss sleeping through the night without having to get up and pee.  I also miss being able to climb stairs without getting totally exhausted.
Best Moment this week:  My 32 week ultrasound and getting to see my little baby girl in 3D!  It's still hard to tell, but I think we have Evie's little twin brewing inside me! 
Looking Forward To:  Nursery planning and starting to go through all of Evie's baby clothes in prep for baby girl #2!


2 comments