Preschool/Daycare & Back to School Finds!

Happy Wednesday everyone! What a week this has been... Evie has officially started daycare.  She is going 3 days a week.  Yesterday was her first official full day and let's just say that she did a lot better than mommy.  I was literally a crying mess from the second I had to leave.  Up until this point, my mom was the one who always watched Evie.  With her getting older, we thought that now would be a good time for her to transition to a daycare so that she could be around more kids and have more social interaction.  Making the decision was definitely tough for us - both emotionally and financially, but we know it's the right thing!  Plus, with baby #2 on the way, we wanted to give my mom a bit of a break before we ask her to help watch a newborn for us :)

As I've been prepping her for preschool, I've come across some really cute back to school finds that I wanted to share!  

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6 

I also wanted to share some pictures from Evie's first few days at preschool.  Sorry some are blurry...cell phone pics are not my specialty!
  



 

No comments