Turkey Day Prep

Our family is starting to prep for Turkey Day next week!  We have so much to be thankful for and can't wait to spend the day with family and reflect on everything we have been blessed with.

We are not hosting this year but I'm still planning on making a contribution.  In preparation, I am starting to plan what to bring (as well as how to dress Miss Evie!) 

Let’s start with my contributions to our Turkey day meal. I’m thinking that baking is probably my stronger suit, so I’ll probably go with a dessert. I found a fun recipe online for Apple Crostada with Brown Butter Streusel. Although it looks like it takes a lot of prep, I’m planning on doing a test run of it this weekend to see how it goes. If it's a total disaster, there’s always Baker’s Square pie, right? :) 

Now, when it comes to Evie’s apparel, I decided to compile a little fashion board of inspirations.  I also included some cute boy fashions I came across.  

For all you mamas, happy baby stylin' this Thanksgiving!!! :)

Bow headband  |  Maroon polka-dot dress  |  Velour dress  |  Brown patent ballet flats  |  Cable knit dress  |  Fur boots  |  Hair accessory trio  |  Plaid shirt  |  Corduroy golf hat  |  Cable knit one-piece  |  Grey vest  |  Suede chukka boots  |  Shawl collar cardigan  |  Corduroy pants

No comments