Holiday Stylin

Happy Friday everyone! It's really hard to believe we are already halfway through November!  Thanksgiving is just 2 weeks away, and Christmas is about 6 weeks away!!  I've always been the type of person that got annoyed when stores starting decorating for holidays too early or when radio stations started playing Christmas music too early, but this year I've been so excited for every holiday and can't wait to start!  I guess it's probably because my daughter is really more aware of everything and is able to enjoy it more!  Last holiday season she was only about 5 months old. 


 In preparation for the holiday season (which officially starts in our house the day after Thanksgiving,) I've been stocking up on festive holiday apparel for Evie.  Old Navy and Gap have really been my go-to places.  I am LOVING their clothes lately!  Take a look at a few purchases I made recently. I'm looking forward to styling my little fashionista this holiday season!!!


1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  11  |  12

  

No comments