Christmas Shopping!

With Thanksgiving over, it's officially Christmas season at our house!!  Time to "Griswold it up" with some holiday lights and festiveness and some rockin' around the Christmas tree!  I'll be sure to post some pictures of our house as soon as we get our tree and all the Fa-la-la-la-lights up. ;)

Today is Black Friday.  What does that mean for most people?  SHOPPING!  Tom and I plan to hit some stores in our pajamas cozy apparel to scoop up some good deals on gifts, although we DEFINITELY were not one of the crazies camping outside at night.  We'll probably only go to a few stores since I plan on doing most of my shopping ONLINE!

If you're like us, you have a boatload of kids to buy presents for.  I thought I'd compile a list of what Evie will be asking Santa for this year in hopes that maybe it will help inspire some ideas for you!  At 16 months, Evie is loving all sorts of toys, books, and even clothes!  My little fashionista has been know to raid her own closet and show me what she wants to wear!  Her list this year includes things that follow this saying: "Something you want, something you need, something to wear, and something to read!"  I LOVE that and think it makes the perfect recipe for gift buying for all your little ones!  

1 |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7

Happy Shopping everyone!!!  


No comments