Citrus Lane February 2014 Review


Is everyone ready for the weekend?  I definitely am!  It's slated to be 54 degrees in Chicago today, so I am doing my happy dance and counting down the hours until the weekend officially starts!

For some reason, my Citrus Lane box for February came late, but I wanted to post some pictures and a do a quick review of the contents.  For those unaware, Citrus Lane is a subscription service.  For $25/month you get a surprise box every month filled with products tailored to your child's age.  This is our 5th box.

Here's a picture of this month's contents!

Contents spelled out:

1)  Ooga Divited Plate ($10.99) -- LOVE this item!  We were in need of a good divided plate for Evie so I was super excited to see this in the box this month.  I love that the plate has deep compartments and also love the silicone material which makes it flexible and unbreakable if my little troublemaker decides to dump it off her high chair tray.  On top of all that, it's totally BPA and chemical free!  Score.

2)  Starlight Sailor Book from Barefoot Books ($14.99) -- Evie always loves getting books in these boxes.  They seem to always be one of the first things she pulls out from the box.  The book this month is awesome!  It's a large, colorful, and STURDY board book with a really sweet story.  This one was definitely a winner.

3)  Stock pot and utensils set by Green Toys  ($12.00) -- Evie loves her play kitchen, so she wanted me to open this up almost immediately.  The item we got was made exclusively for Citrus Lane and just includes the stock pot and utensils (no plate.)  I guessed on the retail price based on that.  Regardless, Evie has already loved playing with this and has cooked many "meals" for me in it. :) 

4) Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream by Juice Beauty ($12.00) -- I do like when they put in something for mom in these boxes!  I'm pretty loyal to my own moisturizers and hand creams, but I wanted to give this one a try.  I must say, I love the smell of this one and so far it has been nice to use.  It's one of those creams you can leave on your bathroom counter and use at night or even throw in your purse for on-the-go use.  I'm a fan.


The verdict:  With a total retail value coming in at $49.98, I am very happy with this month's box.  All of the items we received are items that I would have bought.  After last month's disappointing box, Citrus Lane has redeemed themselves for me this month!  Keep the quality items coming! :)     

Thinking of signing up for your own Citrus Lane subscription?  Click here to use my referral link to get $10 OFF your box and I'll get a $10 credit too!  I would greatly appreciate that!! 

No comments