Stripes & Dots - Old Navy Picks!

Hi everyone!!  Happy official 2nd day of Spring...AND Happy Friday!  We are being treated to a beautiful Spring day here in Chicago today, with temps expected to reach near 60!  I can't wait to play outside with Evie later!  

As we are starting to prepare for warmer temps, I have been looking to add some items to Evie's wardrobe.  As always, Old Navy has been a key spot for our shopping trips.  I seem to be on a stripes and dots kick lately!  I thought I'd share some of my recent purchases at Old Navy.  I also threw in a couple pairs of jelly shoes below...because every little girls needs these!! :) 

Purple polka dot swimsuit  |  Nautical striped dress  |  Orange dot romper  |  Gray striped skirt  |  Baby pink mary jane jellies  |  Gold jellies

1 comment