Monday Loveday - Oscar Edition!

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Ours was spent, once again, surrounded by family...and watching the Oscars!  I love all of award season, but the Oscars is always one of the most fun to watch.  Did you guys watch?  I have to say, I was not impressed with too many of the fashion picks this year, but there were definitely some standouts!  Below are some of my favorite fashion looks from this year's Oscars.  

Who did you like best? :)
  
Sandra Bullock - stunning!
 
Cate Blanchett - another homerun this award season!

Lupita Nyong'o - perfection

Jennifer Lawrence - One of my favorite looks.  Everything from the simple silhouette of the dress, to the hair, to the necklace.  It's just a total WIN in my eyes.

Robin Roberts - that dress is amazing on her!

Kate Hudson - I didn't love it at first, but she is just oozing with hollywood glamour!  I thought she looked stunning.

2 comments

  1. I love Sandra Bullock in the blue! That color is just perfect on her. I also really liked Jennifer Laurence's look as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all just gorgeous! I missed the show, but love seeing the recaps and photos!

    ReplyDelete