Monday Loveday - Valentine's Day Style Edition

We are now officially less than a month away from Valentine's day!  I've been absolutely in LOVE with all the cute V-day apparel I have been seeing online and in stores...especially at Gap Kids and Old Navy!  I decided to compile a little Valentine's Day apparel board to share some of my favorite items!!  

After I made this, I went to Gap Kids and also scooped up this adorable red dress.  It's SOLD OUT online (link is from Gap Kids in Europe) but I was able to snag one in store!  My favorite colors for this time of year: reds, pinks, and grays!  I also picked up these clips from a new Etsy shop I found!  A glitter hair clip in every color?!  HEART.

Hope everyone has fun styling their minis over the next couple weeks! <3

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8 (out of stock - Gap) 


No comments