Monday Loveday

And another Monday rears its ugly head.  Sorry in advance.  I'm a bit of a Debbie Downer today due to being sick all weekend and dealing with a less than enthusiastic 18 month old, who is also dealing with a nasty cold.  Needless to say, sleep has been in short supply and the tissues are flying.  I did want to get in my Monday Loveday post though since there are a bunch of things that I have been raving about lately!  
 
1)  Baskets, baskets, and more baskets!  I am officially obsessed with baskets.  I went to Home Goods last week and picked up a few for the basement to store some toys, blankets, etc.  Evie seemed to think they were for her.  I made the mistake of pulling her around in this one and now she keeps climbing in and screaming for me to pull her.  Not my smartest move. 
 
2)  At number two today...the Ikea EXPEDIT shelving unit!  I LOVE this thing!  We have one upstairs in the black-brown color and a white one in our basement.  These are so functional and I love getting fun baskets (ha!) to place within the little cubes. It's fun to organize with this unit and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to organize all the little toys and items lying around.  
 
3)  I'm a little embarrassed to admit this third love of mine, but I just have to.  Number three on my list is reality TV...namely, the Bachelor!  Hopefully I'm not the only one out there that has been sucked in.  I watched the Bachelor wedding yesterday of Catherine and Sean and am also an avid watcher of the Juan Pablo season.  Guilty pleasure.
 
4)  Speaking of TV, we are in full swing of award season and I have been in LOVE with all the amazing fashion.  I've been catching episodes of Fashion Police on E! and watching the lovely dresses on the red carpets. As I've mentioned before, I'm not very fashion-forward myself (I'm actually more of a jeans and sweatshirt kind of girl!) but I love drooling over all the amazing looks on the red carpet.  Below are two of my recent faves:  Cate Blanchett from the Golden Globes.  PERFECTION.  And Taylor Swift from the Grammys yesterday.  She always nails it.

 
5)  Next up...something I have owned for a few months now, but nonetheless something I wanted to share as a love of mine.  This Stella & Dot necklace has won my heart.  I bought this for my company's Christmas party but I am in love with it for daily wearing as well.  I also think it would be the perfect addition to a Valentine's day outfit!  It adds a sparkle that will make any girl feel like a million bucks. 
  
6) Last, but certainly not least, I would like to conclude with my absolute LOVE for sleep.  Even though our entire family is battling some nasty colds/viruses, I was able to sneak in some cat naps with my mini this weekend.  My heart warms every time I get to cuddle with my little love bug.  She definitely owns my heart.    
 
 

No comments