Organization Must-Haves

A week has gone by since my last post and I feel like it has been forever!  In lieu of a Monday Loveday post, I wanted to share some ideas on one of my goals for 2014: ORGANIZATION!  This includes many things - our kitchen pantry, Evie's toys, our office, etc.  I've been on the hunt for the best in organization, and at prices I can afford.  Luckily, Pinterest gave me some great ideas...as did many retailer websites!

I am loving the fun colors I have been finding and all the designs and materials for storage pieces!  I'm very much into simplicity and solid colors but there are an endless amount of possibilities if you use your imagination.  

Take a peek at some of the must-haves I found online.  I am really looking forward to organizing this month and having fun with it!


1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  

No comments