I Love You, Fall

Yes...I know, another post about fall. ;) What can I say, I'm loving it!  The cool crisp weather just gives me so much energy and inspires me to want to take advantage before the sleepy winter hits.

This past weekend was a fun one!  It was my mom's birthday and one of my best friend's baby showers!  So, it was a weekend full of celebration.  I also got to sneak in some fall decorating - yay!




We've also found ourselves spending more days than usual taking walks to Starbucks...did I mention how CONVENIENT it is to have a Starbucks walking distance from our house?  Evie doesn't seem to mind going with mommy either.  In fact, I think I might be taking her there a little too often.  I really hope she doesn't start asking me for lattes anytime soon ;)

Rosette Top
You can't talk about fall without bringing up yummy food and sweets, right?  Well, my brilliant husband decided to plant an apple tree on our property 3 years ago.  The last couple of years, the tree has not really given us much, but this year has been AWESOME.  Check out this lovely lady!  


Between the apples we picked in Michigan, and the ones we pulled off our own apple tree, I am just dying to bake something appleicious!  Apple pie anyone?  I smell some baking in the near future for me!! :)

No comments