Monday Loveday

Mondays are awful...I think we can all agree on that.  Sometimes, I just wish I could go to bed Sunday night and wake up and it would be Saturday morning again.  Anyone else feel this way? HA.  Anyways, I thought I'd bring a positive spin to this day by sharing some of my recent loves!  Let me know what some of your loves are!  I'd love to hear from you! :)  

1)  I am obsessed with festive pajamas for Evie like these Halloween pajamas from Target.  There's just something about seeing her run around in these little jammies that just gets me excited for Halloween...and it helps that she looks absolutely ADORABLE in them. ;)



2)  "Come little children, I'll take thee away..." Gotta love Hocus Pocus!  I've been sad that ABC Family has not been running this movie on most nights like they have in the past, but apparently it will be on at least 2 times before Halloween, which makes me happy!  Nothing like some some Sanderson Sisters to get you into the Halloween spirit! :)

3)  One of the best parts of cold weather?  Candles!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE burning candles when the weather turns cold.  There's nothing like curling up on the couch with some tea or hot cocoa with some lovely fall scents dancing in the air.  I'm looking forward to scooping up some of these Mason Jar Candles this week!   

4)  With Halloween just 10 days away, I am super excited to go trick-or-treating with my little munchkin and putting her in her costume!  I just love dressing her up and can't wait to see her face light up when people drop candy in her classic orange jack-o-lantern bucket!  I even took a half day from work so that I can take advantage of the day's fun! 

5)  Another Loveday pick - THESE Moccassins for Evie!  I picked these babies up a few weeks ago, and think they are the cutest thing ever!  I love channeling my love for fashion through my little girl!! 



6)  Football and Thanksgiving - gotta save the best for last.  October means football is on - REMINDER - Bears vs. Packers game is just 2 weeks away!!!  AND who can forget all the yummmmmmmy food that comes with Thanksgiving...which will be here before we know it!  Time to prepare!  Gobble gobble 'til we wobble.

That wraps up my first Monday Loveday post!  I hope everyone has a great week.  And cheer up friends, after today, only 4 more days until the weekend! :)

No comments