Lake House Fun

This past weekend Tom, Evie, and I packed up our bags and took a drive up I-39 across the border to Packers-country (aka Wisconsin.)  The 
intent: check out Tom's sister's new lake house!  I was a bit worried about driving 300+ miles with a 14 month old, but lo and behold, my little girl was actually really GREAT in the car!  Needless to say, we definitely were prepared with all types of toys, snacks, and cartoons for her to watch!  Here's my little girl watching Finding Nemo via our iPad (best idea ever Tom!)



When we got to Wisconsin, Evie loved exploring the new house...as did we!  The house is just a few miles outside Minocqua, and I couldn't believe how lovely the area was and that we had never ventured up that way before!  Up in Wisconsin, the trees were already bursting with color...oranges, reds, golds...aaaaaah...GORGEOUS! 




Albeit short (we only went from Friday night - Sunday), I can say that we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!  Evie even went fishing for the very first time, ha! :)  


With Evie's 2nd trip behind us (her first was to the Dells this summer), we are already gearing up for our second trip this fall - to Traverse City, Michigan!  Looking forward to more fall colors!!!  Stay tuned! :)

No comments