Monday Loveday

Happy Monday everyone!  Surprisingly, I'm in a great mood today!  I'm still super tired (it IS Monday after all) and drinking coffee like it's my job, but otherwise I am feeling good, loving life, and looking forward to a good week!  Monday Loveday post #2 is here.  I feel like I've been sharing a lot of my favorite things lately, so I promise to switch it up with some general updates posts soon!  Anyways, here goes another Monday Loveday list....


1)  Number 1 on my list...coffee!  As of recent, I'm loving Dunkin Donuts Caramel Coffee!  Move over pricey Starbucks, mama has a new boyfriend! ;)  Well, I shouldn't jump the gun, I still love me some Starbucks...but I swear the people at my Dunkin Donuts (haha, yes, it'a all mine), know my voice at the drive through and always love waving at Evie at the pickup window.  I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a Dunkin addict.



2)  No Loveday list is complete without a mention of apparel...I present to you - SCARVES!  I'm loving scarf season.  I do have a handful of favorites that I wear over and over, but my entire collection of scarves is actually getting a bit out of control - as in 2 huge bins out of control!  I've been drooling over the scarves at Target recently, and have my eye on this Coral Infinity Scarf for the winter months.  Yes, Yes, Yes.  The color is amazing!  Can't wait to go spend more money at Target...haha.




3)  Speaking of Target, I am loving the Cartwheel App!  I first heard about it via a friend (and then 20 times from the lady checking me out at Target recently).  I must admit, I'm a fan.  Anything that will help me save money...even if it's a just a few bucks, will always be on my love list!



4)  When I'm not busy being a mom, I'm at work, playing with my colorful pens.  Ha!  Hey, when you're working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, you need some color in your life!  Hello Bic Pens...I love you. :)




5)  Back in August, Tom and I went on the hunt for a new convertible car seat for Evie.  She had definitely outgrown her infant car seat and needed something bigger and better!  Alas, we found the Chicco NextFit!  I wanted to give it a few months before I decided if I like it or not, and...I love it!!  Evie seems to love it too!  The recline features allows her to nap in it, and it's got stellar safety reviews - I'm officially a fan and will recommend it to all my family and friends from here on out! :)



6)  Last but not least, my final Monday Loveday pick - this blog!!!  As pathetic as it may sound, this Love My Evie blog makes me really happy!  I may not have many readers (although it looks like I am starting to get a decent number of pageviews each week!), but I look forward to posting on here all week and I honestly am having so much fun having this outlet to share my inspirations, favorite things, and experiences as a mom, wife, and woman!  So, I'll keep on going, and hopefully you join me for the ride. :)        


No comments