Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!  I skipped my usual Monday post yesterday because our household has been turned upside down as we prepared for Christmas.  I may have mentioned this before, but we had SIXTEEN kids to buy presents for this year!  Needless to say, I was up to my chin in wrapping paper the last few days!  Although it's a lot, and I have been known to complain a bit about it, there is nothing that compares to the excitement on a child's face when they unwrap a gift.  In general, kids is what Christmas is all about so it makes all the running around well worth it! :)

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve tonight.  I'll be sure to recap it for everyone in the next post, but for today, I wanted to leave you with a few pictures from around our home.  I wasn't able to do all the decorating I wanted to this year, but it was enough to make our home feel festive and warm this holiday season.  I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas with family and has created memories for years to come!!! :)





Proudly displaying our beautiful nativity set - an amazing reminder of the true meaning of Christmas!

No comments