Monday Loveday

Happy New Years Eve Eve!  Who else is excited to ring in a brand spanking new year?!?  There are so many things that I have been loving lately, and in my usual Monday Loveday fashion, I would like to share them with you!  
Here goes... 

1)  My new Macbook Air!  This thing is just incredible.  Thank you to the best hubby ever for my amazing Christmas gift.  Blogging is so much more fun when you have a fancy new toy to work with! :)


2)  Number 2 on my list today is homemade chicken noodle soup from scratch!  My mom shared the recipe with me a few years ago and I absolutely LOVE making it.  I seriously make the soup at least every other week.  Not only do the hubby and I love it, but Evie loves it too!  It's full of veggies and just so perfect on a cold winter day.  I'll try to post the recipe soon, but if you would like to try it soon, just email me and I'd be happy to share!  

3)  Another recent love of mine is button-up shirts.  I'm one of the gals who has a hard time finding a button-up that fits right, but the ones I've tried on at Old Navy recently have worked out great!  From chambray button-ups like this one, to printed chiffon buttons-ups like this one, I love them all!  From the trend reports I've read, it sounds like button-up shirts are IN for Spring 2014...time to stock up! :) 

4)  For the minis in our lives, the start of January means it is time to start thinking about Valentine's day!  I am loving the Love collection from Gap!  How cute would little Miss Evie look in this heart print shift dress and these heart sunglasses?  TOO CUTE!  

5)  Even though it's fun to think about Spring and warm weather fun, the truth is, we still have snow here in Illinois!  In fact, we are due to get hit with up to a foot of snow by New Years day!  We have been taking advantage by taking Evie sledding!  I love seeing her eyes light up as we pull her along in her little red sled (similar here.)
    

6)  Finally, I am loving the wooden toys from Ikea!  We took a trip this weekend and picked out this bead roller coaster for our little munchkin for just $7.99!  They have a whole bunch of really great classic wooden toys that are too great to pass up.  Just another excuse to head over to the wonderful world of Ikea. :)

No comments