Friday Fun Post - Favorite Elf Quotes!

Elf is seriously one of my favorite Christmas movies ever.  Will Ferrell literally NAILED the performance of Buddy the Elf.  I can't wait until Evie is old enough to watch it with me and enjoy the hilarity as much as I do! 
During the last few weeks, I have found myself quoting the movie and I thought it would be fun to share my favorite quotes with you all on this last Friday before Christmas!


To add to the fun, I'm going to try to incorporate these quotes into my emails, phone calls, and conversations from now until Christmas!  Would it be ok to start answering my phone with, "Buddy the Elf, What's Your Favorite Color?!"??  How fun would that be?!! :)   Hope these make you smile!!!  Enjoy!! :)

FAVORITE QUOTES FROM ELF:
1) "SANTA! I KNOW HIM!" - Buddy

2) "I'm a cotton-headed ninny-muggins." - Buddy

3) "I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel." - Buddy

4) "You did it! Congratulations! World's best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It's great to be here." - Buddy

5) "I'm singing … I'm in a store and I'm singing … I'M IN A STORE AND I'M SINGING!" - Buddy

6) "I love smiling, smiling's my favorite!" - Buddy

7) "You stink. You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa." - Buddy

8) "It's just nice to meet another human that shares my affinity for elf culture." - Buddy

9) "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup." - Buddy

10) "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear" - The Elves

11) "I think you're really beautiful and I feel really warm when I'm around you and my tongue swells up." - Buddy

12) "He's an angry elf." - Buddy

13) "Francisco! That's fun to say! Francisco... Frannncisco... Franciscooo..." - Buddy

14) [phone rings, Buddy picks it up] "Buddy the Elf what’s your favorite color?" - Buddy

15) "First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie-dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle." - Buddy


No comments