Our Favorite Christmas Movies!

Happy December!!! Let the countdown to Christmas officially begin! Instead of a typical Monday Loveday list, I thought I'd do something different today in celebration of December.  One of my favorite things about this time of year is all the Christmas movies! 

There's nothing like curling up on the couch and enjoying some Christmas classics.  From "Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal" to "You'll Poke Your Eye Out Kid!," all the Christmas movies on TV in December get me so excited for the holidays!  Evie and I already watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas last night and can't wait to watch more!  


I'd like to share with you our top 15 favorite Christmas movies!  In no particular order...

1. Home Alone 
2. Home Alone 2
3. Elf
4. It Nearly Wasn't Christmas
5. A Christmas Story
6. A Very Brady Christmas
7. Garfield Christmas
8. Christmas Vacation
9. The Santa Clause
10. Polar Express
11. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
12. Charlie Brown Christmas
13. Love Actually 
14. Mickey's Christmas Carol
15. Jingle All The Way

I'm super excited that 25 days of Christmas has kicked off on ABC Family. To see a listing of Christmas movies on TV this season click here

And let's not forget the goodies!  We kicked off December with some yummy fresh-baked cinnamon rolls! Happy watching and snacking! :)



No comments